Brahmavihara-Arama Buleleng regency
1. Uposatha Graha. Located on the top in the west side, a room with a very quiet condition. On the wall that surrounding the room carved some of relief about Buddha's birthday. In the center of the room there is a statue of Buddha.
2. Dharmasala. A kind of studying room that located on the east.
3. Stupa. A building shaped like a bid bells located in the North West, on the wall also carved lot of great relief.
4. Bodi Tree. On the South West located a big tree that called Bodi Tree, around the tree there also a lot of great relief that would nice to see.
5. Kuti. This place is used for biku's to do some practicing and also studying lot of thing about religion.
Labels: Buleleng Regency